TERMS & PRIVACY
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Generally speaking, we collect personal information including but not limited to your name, address, date of birth, phone numbers, email addresses, driver’s licence numbers, credit card and bank account details, trade references and social media details.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
There are a number of ways in which we may collect your personal information, including but not limited to:
- Directly from you, for example when you complete a credit application, or other voluntary disclosures made by you to us from time to time;
- From the public domain; and
- From third parties including but not limited to credit reporting bodies and your authorised representatives, including lawyers, accountants and insurance brokers/providers. We understand that you may not wish to provide us with certain information, however this may mean that we are not able to provide you with the products or services you have requested.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including to:
- verify your identity;
- assess an application by you for credit;
- assess whether to accept a party as a guarantor;
- conduct relevant checks for credit worthiness and/or fraud;
- confirm that you have applied for credit and the amount applied for;
- exchange information with credit reporting bodies as to the status of any credit facility, both in respect of positive information (like payment information) and negative information (like defaults);
- exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of the credit facility where you are in default with other credit providers;
- assist you with enquiries or purchases;
- provide products and/or services to you, including all relevant information related to those goods/services;
- provide better or improved customer service;
- charge and bill you for products and services provided;
- collect any amounts that you may owe us;
- provide you with special offers you may find of interest;
- notify you of important changes to the functionality or content of our website, information on new or improved products and/or services
- help us properly manage our website and the products and/or services we provide;
- where required or authorised by law.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with a number of third parties, including but not limited to:
- your authorised representatives or advisers;
- credit reporting bodies (see below);
- our external advisors, including but not limited to accountants, lawyers, mercantile agents and insurance providers;
- where required or authorised by law;
- to any party that reasonably requires this information to enable us to enforce any of our rights under any agreement with you.
We may provide your personal information to credit reporting bodies from time to time in order to enable us to check and/or assess your credit worthiness. We may collect from or give to these credit reporting bodies credit information, which includes but is not limited to:
- particulars of your identity;
- the fact that you have applied for credit and the amount;
- the fact that you have applied to be a guarantor of a credit facility;
- the fact that we are a current credit provider to you;
- particulars of payments which have become overdue for a period of more than 60 days and for which collection has commenced;
- confirmation that payments are no longer overdue and/or that credit provided by us to you has been paid or otherwise discharged;
- that in our opinion, you have committed a serious credit infringement;
- publicly available information; and
- credit scores or risk assessments indicating an assessment of your credit worthiness.
We may disclose your credit information to various credit reporting bodies who may then provide that information to other credit providers in order to assist those credit providers to assess your credit worthiness. We may, from time to time, use or disclose your credit information for purposes including but not limited to:
- creating or modifying our internal credit worthiness assessment procedures;
- collecting the amounts you may owe us in relation to credit provided by us to you;
- assigning any debt owed by you to us;
- dealing with any complaints relating to the provision of credit and/or credit reporting;
- to exercise our rights in relation to any legal proceeding in any way related to the provision of credit by us to you.
SOME OF THE CREDIT REPORTING BODIES TO WHOM WE MAY PROVIDE CREDIT AND ORDER INFORMATION INCLUDE:
- Illion Australia Pty Ltd (formerly Dun and Bradstreet)
w: www.dnb.com.au e: PACaustral@illion.com.au t: 1300 734 806
w: www.equifax.com.au m: PO Box 964 North Sydney NSW 2059 t: 02 9278 7333
- Creditor Watch
w: www.creditorwatch.com.au m: The Privacy Officer, Creditor Watch Limited
GPO Box 276 Sydney NSW 2001 t: 02 8188 2025
YOU CAN REVIEW OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. You can make a request to review and/or correct your personal information or ask us to stop using it by notifying us in writing. We may take steps to verify your identify before providing you access to your personal information, however you can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change in your personal details.
You may notify us in writing of any privacy complaint you may have in relation to our handling of your personal information. Our privacy officer will acknowledge your query/complaint in writing within 7 days and we will aim to investigate and resolve the issue within 30 days of receiving your communication.
However, if you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint, or you think that we have not complied with our obligations under the Privacy Act, you may make a complaint to the Privacy Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, whose details are below:
Telephone: 1300 363 992. If calling from outside Australia call: + 61 2 9284 9749
Facsimile: 02 9284 9666
Post: Sydney Office: GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001
Canberra Office: GPO Box 2999 Canberra ACT 2601
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND BOB & PETE’S 100% YUM
The Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum.
The Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum and Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site, you warrant to Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum that you will not use the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO BOB & PETE’S 100% YUM OR POSTED AT ANY BOB & PETE’S 100% YUM WEB SITE
Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum web site at any time. Advice received via the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Web Site are: Copyright 2011 by Bob & Pete’s 100% Yum Group and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Service Contact firstname.lastname@example.org