BOB & PETE’S CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
At Bob & Pete’s we are making sure that we are minimising the risk of COVID-19 to our Staff, Customers and the Community.
We appreciate that we are all facing a time of uncertainty as we adjust to a public health crisis that is rapidly changing. We are committed to go over and above, to keep the supply of our products at the highest level and to do the best for our Customers and Consumers.
- Minimum Order – Interim Reduction to $25 for all areas With social isolation, we know that this will reduce your sales. To assist, we are dropping the minimum order value to $25 to help manage your stock levels and cashflow - effective orders from Thursday 19 March. We hope it helps.
- What you can do to help – Order Online Where possible please use our online ordering portal through our website This will allow more of the customer service team to work from home. If you need assistance, please ring our enquiries (02) 9550 5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Increased measures for Food Safety and handling We have implemented a range of health and safety measures to ensure that we continue to provide you with our delicious Bob & Pete’s products. We have re-enforced all our hygiene and food handling measures and implemented extra cleaning and sanitisation throughout our bakery. We are a HACCP site and are regularly audited to ensure compliance. We also ask that all our suppliers are at a minimum HACCP accredited. As an interim measure, we have with immediate effect, commenced bagging and taping all our delivery boxes before they leave our bakery. We are doing this to reduce the risk of contamination once the product has been packed and left our site. While the extra plastic is not ideal, it is a measure we feel is necessary. Please return the bag in the box so that we can recycle them.
- Staff Health and Safety As part of a co-ordinated site approach, with the aim of minimising the risk to our staff we have implemented some changes and policies, including but not limited to:
- We have implemented the workplace health and hygiene measures as recommended by the Australian Government to ensure that all our employees, visitors and those we interact with will remain safe. (For more details please visit: www.health.gov.au)
- Regular briefings and updates to keep staff informed
- Provision of a Coronavirus pack outlining the do’s and don’ts
- A staff plan to allow those that don’t have to be on site, to work from home
- Temperature checks for every person that enters the site
Please contact us for more information if required.
Let us know if you are experiencing hardship or require adjustments to standard orders – (02) 9550 5300.
While it is not “business as usual”, we aim to get through with mutual support and will keep you up to date as things progress.